PETS!!!!

Anything related with real life goes here.
Baltazar

Re: PETS!!!!

Post by Baltazar » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:15 pm

Yeah i thought cows were sacred in india too..

Mmm beef, its whats for dinner.
Never wanted anymore than what i deserve, better bring it, cause i'm taking it all!

Crazy Escimo

Post by Crazy Escimo » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:48 pm

had it as main ingrediant in a homemade pizza yesterday :) started with browning thin slices of bacon with garlic, added beef/minz and finished those up then with some strong dried chili flakes.. maked some bread .. dropped a half of a small bottle of heinz kethcup on it.. dropped the meat blend on it.. then dropped some small pieces of ham ontop of the meat and covered it all with a generous layer of mozzoralla cheese and finished it off with some good pepperoni and added some more dried chili to it to make it even more hot ...

thats a pizza that scores me lots of points before drinking partys or during game nights at friends places :D
got 3-4 other handfulds of recepies thats also really good .. used to take cooking classes back in school when they forced us to pick 1 extra class hehe .. learned to cook ... there was always lots of girls there .. ooh man good times 8-) friend been telling me to start on a cooking school but heck I seen all the chefs at the local restaurant/bar chain stress out most weekends while I work as a bouncer .. ef that dont feeling like being a part of that show heh

TerpU82

Post by TerpU82 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:39 pm

ketchup? gross,

otherwise i am a cook and you can send me your recipe's, that one just made me hungry sans the ketchup
The lyfe so short, the Craft so long to lerne - Chaucer

Crazy Escimo

Post by Crazy Escimo » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:13 pm

well it does the trick .. takes too long to long just to make a pizza sauce.. thats all the receipies I got in my head lost my beloved recepie book :( loaned it to my aunt in low for one of my cousin's birthday so she could make a hazzelnut chocolate cake and an other cookie like thingy dont know the english word for it.. but in the middle of the night my book was gone :cry:

Baltazar

Post by Baltazar » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:48 pm

Hahaha. Thieved by your own family! lol.

I am very hungry. :cry:
Never wanted anymore than what i deserve, better bring it, cause i'm taking it all!

Crazy Escimo

Post by Crazy Escimo » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:30 pm

was a huge party they had .. like half the city dropped by during the day .. people are rather hospitabel? forgot the word for it up north here in Greenland :)

Baltazar

Post by Baltazar » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:00 pm

Yes thats it, hospitable.
I'd most likely get shot here if i dropped by someones party and started eating their food. :o

Crazy Escimo

Post by Crazy Escimo » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:24 pm

they would prolly just invite you to stay too and get a few drinks after it hehe :D

Naucia

Post by Naucia » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:40 pm

i have a collie named daphne and a weiner dog named lula. they're both so cute, and hilarious together. :D

a21ozcoldcup

Post by a21ozcoldcup » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:05 pm

That was a rather effective derailment of the thread. But back to pets :) ... I have

an australian shepherd

a gerbil

a rabbit

a girlfriend

And the gerbil is really fat and eats a lot and bites everyone, but he has a severe cute factor because he is always so grouchy about everything. The rabbit was supposed to be a dwarf but grew huge! My dog rocks and I'll post pictures later.
'Mario Teaches Typing' <--- just got it for my Tandy