3rd Set Live Change list

General Discussion about the game goes here
Murzim
Site Admin

3rd Set Live Change list

Post by Murzim » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:13 am

Instead of using the version sticky, I will use this thread in this set for all changes, then update the sticky whenever I have to. Reason is that I fix something nearly everyday and I cannot keep chaging version just for every fix.

10 February
===============
*From now on, in the last 2 hours before the update (22:00 to 0.00), you will be able to use Booty Courrier to send only crime items (meaning only the items which appear in this category).
*You can no longer cancel auctions with buying price equal or greater than 5 million Bootyland Dollars.
*Lowest buyout price for any item in players marker is the price market buys it.
*Automatic lockup of Courrier system in last 3 days (Notification last day before lockup included)
*Automatic lockup of ability to sell in players marker in last 4 days (Notification last day before lockup included)
*Bug Fix which would make surviving mobsters in defense tougher in the next round in same day.

5 December
==========
-Skeleton is now weaker.
-Home Alone kid is now weaker.
-The Snitch has now 225 less hit points.

25 November
===========
-Upgrade in crime page, mobster list. Now shows item equiped to each mobster next to the specialty indication. (supporters only).
-Upgrade in mobster list. Now shows specialty points available to each mobster when hovering the mouse over the micro icon of specialty (supporters only).

23 November
============
New Feature: Gang administrators have now access to transactions log of their treasury (they can see who deposited/withdrew cash,when,how much,to whom). The logging of treasury transactions starts from today.

11 November
===========
-Your mobsters on house defense will begin every other battle with any remaining hit points instead of full. This is valid for both same and different attempts. Only case where mobster will start with full hit points is when it lost a level to a previous rob attempt on the same day; In this case it will start with full hit points. This rule is only valid on same day calculations. At the end of the daily update, alive mobsters will renew their health to maxiumum.
-When your mobster loses a level because of death in battle, a message is now generated.
-Fixed a bug that would prevent your mobster to use his extra hitpoints.
-Fixed a bug that would prevent your mobster to use his extra morale.

2-8 November
============
-Added new treasure item: 17th century cannonball.
-Tweaked Rolling Stones crime. The composure demand (in front of pop stars, you got to keep your cool eh ?) is no longer needed. This was done to make the crime slightly easier.
-Private guard became slightly less tougher.
-Bill became slighly less tougher.
-Strong prison guard became slightly less tougher.

1 November
==========
-Fixed an old known bug that would mess item crew uses up.
-When an item equiped to a mobster of yours is stolen, a message will be generated.
-Daily update loading bar is now more corresponding to reality.
-Some daily update messages have been altered a bit.

29 October
=========
-Strong Prison guard now wears a lesser armor.
-Commas now appear in messages.

16 October
==========
-Military Base crime now accepts up to 3 players.
-Military Base crime guards are now weaker.
-New Crime: (Very Hard) Sneak into the President's Office
-New Crime: (Very Hard) Visit Bootyland Loremaster
-Crime Update: Bootyland State Treasury chain crimes completed. Reward of specific crime is special for the first ones to manage it (a special item)
-Terminator is now weaker.
-Terminator armor is now weaker.
-Some other minor crime changes (which are part of the chain crimes of Bootyland State Treasury. Like added/changed rewards. This includes Kill Snitch rewards which crime however has not been solved in the past.)
Known bug still unfixed: Wrong report sent in PVP feature when you select the other to see it.
-Some item values changes.
-Some new items.

09 October
=======================
-Fixed a bug that prevented multiple item rewards in a specific crime award type.
-Vote Icon changed
-Players Market cosmetic changes (hidden no longer shows for Last Bidder and Seller. Instead, you get an indication when the last bid is yours or if you are the seller).

07 October
=======================
-Administrators can now ban-unban a)anonymous message usage and b)user description in just a few clicks.

04 October
=======================
-Sifarmakon crime now gives more rewards.
-Players are now able to take participation to up to 2 races per day.
-Breedery owners receive 5% of the prize when a horse bred in their breedery, wins in a race, or takes 2nd place or 3rd. (Examples: Level 1 race prize is 200k. So breedery owners will get 5% of the 200k which is 10k. The rest 190k will go to the horse owner. For lvl 10 races, the prize for winner is 2millions. So the breedery owner takes 100k in this situation, while the horse owner get 1,9millions. There will be buffs to training grounds. It is expected that breederie owners cooperate with trainery grounds. There will be create contract types to boost cooperation.).

02 October
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-Fixed a bug which prevented the print of informing message when a user lost a mobster to inability to page the wage.
-Some tweaking in daily update functions will now enable it to run even faster.

25 September
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-Gang administrators can now choose if they want their gang to be invite only or not.
-Cosmetic fix: gang page
-Cosmetic fix: gang page on click at application list
-New attempted trend: Global Roleplaying events with forums feedback.
-Contracts feature about to get launched. We will launch each contract type slowly and not all at once, mostly because every type has much work and it would take ages if we wanted to release all options at once.
-New trend: Administrators got their own gang.
-Cosmetic Fix: Invitation message

Here are the first ones:
-The proposed changes in the change list for this set regarding special rules in players market for mobster trading will not come into effect eventually. Exception is the hidden mask. The rest changes will still leave loopholes open so I have decided to create a "loan system" for gangmates mobster sharing. Till the loan system is launched, you are still allowed to trade mobsters with your gangmates but in fair terms (no $1 sales etc)
-Graffiti Spraying rewards slightly wimped.
-Added text code for each players market auction. You can get the code at the bottom of each auction window. the code is [auction]auction ID[/auction]
One thing I know is that I do not know anything ~ Socrates

Murzim
Site Admin

Re: 3rd Set Live Change list

Post by Murzim » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:11 pm

interesting update took place ;)

Metus

Post by Metus » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:29 am

Hmm, and what was so interesting?

Metus
Fear me. I come with the night.

Murzim
Site Admin

Post by Murzim » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:46 pm

not so interesting, just interesting ;)

TpDemix

Post by TpDemix » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:41 am

Sneaky.

What is the update?

Yotbol

Post by Yotbol » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:41 pm

I think this is what you are looking for.

TpDemix

Post by TpDemix » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:24 am

That looks like it. Thanks!

HappyJsmoker

Post by HappyJsmoker » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:15 am

when does this set end