my robbing suport workshop doesnt work

Post here all bugs you find in the game
Two-Clubs Eddy

Re: my robbing suport workshop doesnt work

Post by Two-Clubs Eddy » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:13 am

It should be simple enough for the dev team to send mails to the people actually using workshops (both having such and being a supporter), and see if truly the problem is limited to the two people in our gang actually trying to produce for our gang or if it is occurring to other people who just don't check the forums or bother to report their problems.

It's fairly disappointing to see such an unprofessional approach of "it works for us, so it must be fine, no need for us to pursue this at all."

Trev

Post by Trev » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:37 am

Doesn't work for me either all I get every update is Your workshop today, has produced 947 units.

Murzim
Site Admin

Post by Murzim » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Trev wrote:Doesn't work for me either all I get every update is Your workshop today, has produced 947 units.
This is fine. It is a bug when it says:
Your workshop has produced x items. (Where x is a number) and you cannot find any items in your inventory.

Anyone still has this problem ?
One thing I know is that I do not know anything ~ Socrates

Two-Clubs Eddy

Post by Two-Clubs Eddy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Yes, Siskananamuk and I still are.

If there is a specific configuration that you would like me to try, please let me know. If you would like me to dismiss one (or many, or all) of my workers, also please let me know. Siska and I also completed the Ink Factory and have acquired Special Tools. When attempting to use them to improve quality, it states it has been used after hitting the Supply button, but the quality does not improve (even after reset) and the number of tools I have does not go down.

Murzim
Site Admin

Post by Murzim » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Two-Clubs Eddy wrote:Yes, Siskananamuk and I still are.

If there is a specific configuration that you would like me to try, please let me know. If you would like me to dismiss one (or many, or all) of my workers, also please let me know. Siska and I also completed the Ink Factory and have acquired Special Tools. When attempting to use them to improve quality, it states it has been used after hitting the Supply button, but the quality does not improve (even after reset) and the number of tools I have does not go down.
The quality will be hard to improve after so many days without any supplies (hint hint!). No problem here.

There are more people affected by this. I hope it will be fixed by the update, If not I will do my best to fix it tomorrow.

Siskananamuk

Post by Siskananamuk » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:59 pm

i still don't see my items that i produced...

Your workshop today, has produced 1532 units. Your workshop has produced 1 item.You can find the produced item at your inventory.

Your workshop today, has produced 1475 units. Your workshop has produced 1 item.You can find the produced item at your inventory.

this happened while i was gone...nothing in my inventory still...
-It's not where you are trying to get, but the adventure that gets you there!-
-Keep on adventuring-

Murzim
Site Admin

Post by Murzim » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Still not unveiled. I am logging events during this update so perhaps I will have more specific data after it.

Siskananamuk

Post by Siskananamuk » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:23 am

Your workshop today, has produced 1484 units. Your workshop has produced 4 items. 3 of them have been sold for a total of $8,460 as their quality was low.You can find the produced item at your inventory.

i'm still missing the one that i should have. i like this new more specific message though. kudos!
-It's not where you are trying to get, but the adventure that gets you there!-
-Keep on adventuring-

Murzim
Site Admin

Post by Murzim » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:19 pm

I copied the prototype over the update script again. Hopefully this will fix any issues. Let me know if you encounter any problem again.

Murzim
Site Admin

Post by Murzim » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:18 pm

By the way, if you get the problem, also post your setup at that time.
Thanks