Hire Gangsters Glitch

Post here all bugs you find in the game
El_SNEAKYness

Hire Gangsters Glitch

Post by El_SNEAKYness » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:43 am

Right now the "Hire Gangsters" page is messed up. If you click on the details for any of the gangsters it will not show you the right info, it will show the info on a different gangster so I was afraid to hire a new one because there is no telling what I might end up with.

El_SNEAKYness

Re: Hire Gangsters Glitch

Post by El_SNEAKYness » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Tried it again, 12 hours later and after an update, and it is still messed up(I guess support haven't been hired for the new set yet). If you go to the Hire Theif page and click on a theif's info it MAY come up right the first time, but when you click on it again, it shows the info for a different theif(also tried scrolling through the entire list and it is showing info for theives that do not exist).

Hope enough people report this glitch before we have to play half the set without being able to hire theives!!!

El_SNEAKYness

Post by El_SNEAKYness » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Well it seems to be fixed (great response from support on this one :roll: )

El_SNEAKYness

Post by El_SNEAKYness » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:32 am

Oh Joy, Oh Joy!!!!

The bug is back. Just tried to buy another theif/mobster/gangster(whatever) and when you click on the info tab, it opens the info for the wrong gangster. I also tried clicking the same info tab multiple times and it opens for a different person every time.

If support ever bothers to actually start checking the forums this set, perhaps we can get this fixed

MY SUGGESTION: Buy a big can of bug spray ;)

Alex31

Post by Alex31 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:22 am

I havn't been getting this problem but I'll be on the look out for it.
Maybe it may have happened last set but I think it was just me being careless

Atlv011

Post by Atlv011 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:19 am

If you go to the Hire Theif page and click on a theif's info it MAY come up right the first time, but when you click on it again